Eating together is something every family should try to do, here we have over 500 easy family meals that have been kid-tested for you to enjoy together.
Over the past few years, I have put together a lot of really amazing recipes that cater to all kinds of tastes!
Healthy diets, holiday recipes, and ketogenic diets. They’re all easy to make and most are budget-friendly too!
Below are all of the recipe posts you can find on this blog.
Easy Family Friendly Recipes & Ideas
If you’re looking for awesome recipes that everyone will enjoy you’re in the right place!
We have over 500 easy family meals for you to try, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and of course snacks, desserts and drinks!
Alright, now on to the good stuff…
Get the day off to a great start with one of these easy breakfast ideas.
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Pancakes
- Blueberry Muffin Mix Pancakes
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast Skillet
- Gluten-Free Belgian Waffles
- Pumpkin Oat Pancakes With Caramelized Bananas
- 15+ Unique Pancake Recipes
- 21 Healthy Breakfast Recipes Worth Waking Up For
Easy Lunch Ideas
These easy lunch ideas are just what you need whether you’re eating at home or you need something for school or work.
- Air Fryer Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
- Honey Mustard Ham & Swiss Handwiches
- 25 Best Grilled Cheese Recipes You Have To Try
Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
With these easy family dinner ideas, you can say goodbye to late afternoon stress.
- Cast Iron Skillet Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake
- Instant Pot Ham & Potato Chowder
- Chicken and Gravy Dinner
- Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken
- 15+ Must-Try Mini Meatloaf Recipes
- 12 Slow Cooker Beef Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 13 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- 17 Quick, Easy & Delicious Sheet Pan Dinners
- 21 Easy Low Carb Keto Casseroles For Weight Loss
- 18 Delicious Keto Stir Fry Recipes
- 21 Delicious Keto Soups You’ll Want to Add To Your Meal Plan
- 40 Easy Keto Instant Pot Recipes You Must Try
- Mac And Cheese Recipes Are Perfect For Easy Midweek Meals
- 13 Delicious Indian Recipes To Spice Up Your Family Meals
- 20 Tasty Dinner Recipes With Five Ingredients Or Less
- 15 Easy Dinner Recipes For Families That Are Perfect For Busy Weeknights
Delicious Desserts & Sweet Treats
We’re all for healthy eating but we also believe that treats and desserts should still be included in your family meal plan.
- Easy Cast Iron Skillet Peach Cobbler
- Cinnamon Sugar Scones
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Donuts
- Pecan and Chocolate Chip Magic Bars
- Graham Cracker S’mores Brownie Bars
- Chocolate Crunch / Chocolate Concrete
- Hot Chocolate Brownie Pudding
- 50+ Totally Delicious Strawberry Desserts
- 50+ Recipes Every Nutella Addict Needs To Try Right Now
- 10 Delicious Berry Ice Cream Recipes
- 42 Incredible Homemade Donut Recipes
- 19 Delicious Cacao Powder Recipes
- 15 Best Ever S’mores Recipes
- 16 Amazingly Delicious Keto Snacks
- Fun & Healthy Snack Ideas Your Kids Will LOVE
- 15 Cool Summer Snacks For Hot Summer Days
From smoothies the kids will enjoy to boozy drinks for the grownups there’s something here for all seasons!
Family Friendly Holiday Recipes
- Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish Hearts
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles
- Valentine’s Day Pretzels
- Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix
- 21 Delicious Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
- 15 Keto Valentines Desserts
- 4th of July Cookie Bars
- Patriotic Pretzels
- Firecracker Popcorn
- 4th of July Jello Treats and Desserts
- 4th of July Recipes for the Grill
- Bone Breadsticks and Ghost Pepperoni Pizza Dip – 2 Recipes in 1!
- Creepy & Crawly Bug Punch Mocktail
- 10 Halloween Pie Ideas For The Perfect Spooky Dinner Party
- 13 Tasty & Spooky Halloween Desserts
- Christmas Cracker Bark
- Pretzel Reindeers
- 12 Super Healthy and Easy Christmas Dishes You Will Love
- 60+ Festive Christmas Desserts
- 50+ Best Christmas Cookies You Must Try
- 30 Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes
I will be adding to this list as I add more and more content to this blog, so make you pin this article.
Feel free to share your favorites with friends and family!
Vickie aka The Crazy Family Mom
Vickie is the creator of A Crazy Family. She is a stay-at-home mom of a little boy with a big personality. She loves to share real food recipes, parenting tips & encouragement, fun kids activities, and so much more! Plus she is thrilled to provide you with a space to celebrate all that is awesome (and a little crazy) in the world.